Tuesday 20 June 2017

What Friends Are For

It was about 1PM one Saturday afternoon when Jessica arrived back at her flat, she had been out jogging after playing some tennis in the morning. Her lean body was attired in leggings and a crop top, her long blonde hair tied back in a ponytail.

It was here that she happened upon her flatmate Shannon, who had not been awake when she had left for her run.
“Oh you’re finally awake then?” she asked
“Yeah” yawned Shannon “been up a little while, you have a nice run?”
“Yes I did actually, maybe if you got out of bed before midday at a weekend you’d be able to join me sometime”
“Pass, anyway, I’ve been busy here”
“Oh really?” Jessica enquired mockingly, “Busy sleeping in then lounging around in your ratty old dressing gown eating tortilla chips?”
“Breakfast of champions don’t ya know, anyway don’t knock it until you’ve tried it”


Jessica grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and took a seat next to her flatmate on the sofa.

“Yeah if I tried eating like you I’d probably wind up weighing the same, what are you now 500 lbs?” asked Jessica, a sneer on her face.
“I’m down to 324 lbs if you must know”
“Wow you lost a whole pound?”
“2 actually, and I didn’t do a thing”
“I’ll have to tell the girls down at the gym, the amazing lazy ass diet!”
“Hey come on now” replied Shannon “I work hard all week, I should be allowed to relax at the weekend, besides I’m going out tonight”
“What to the fat girls club? Better dust off those crumbs and put on some underwear” laughed Jessica
“Very funny, hey you should come along, you might have some fun for once”
“Doubtful, plus I’d look totally out of place, I don’t want to put all the fatties to shame”
“Just this one huh?” asked Shannon “Come on, we haven’t hung out in ages”
“No I’d feel awkward amongst your large friends”

Shannon contemplated what Jessica had just said to her.
“What if there was a way that you wouldn’t feel so out of place?”
“You’d have to get me pretty drunk”
“All you have to do is eat this chip” replied Shannon as she put her arm around her flatmate’s shoulders
“What?”
“Eat the chip and we’ll have fun tonight I promise” and with that she offered the tortilla chip up to Jessica’s mouth. As Jessica bit into the chip Shannon recited an incantation and almost in a trance like state Jessica continued to eat the chips as she was offered them, all the while Jessica was oblivious to what was happening to her.

As Jessica came out of her trance she could’ve fainted.
“What the hell have you done to me!” she cried out hysterically
“Calm down, I’ve helped you fit in”
“You’ve made me fat you cow!” 

It was true, it was lucky that Jessica was wearing stretchy workout attire because she now sported an additional 100 lbs on her body. Her breasts had swelled and were now spilling out of her top, they were joined by a portly looking pot belly that was on display for all to see. Her workout pants looked like they would split at the seams if she so much as dared to move, filled with thick round thighs and a matching pair of calfs.

“Now, now I wouldn’t go throwing around fat insults, I think we’re about the same weight now”

The remark was enough to snap Jessica out of looking at herself and one quick look at Shannon explained exactly where those 100 lbs had come from.

“You gave me your fat?!”
“I lent you my fat so we can have fun tonight, I’m gonna need that back at some point” smirked Shannon
“I can’t believe you, how am I supposed to have fun like this?”
“Well I thought we could spend the rest of the day watching shows and snacking on the couch, then we go raid my closet for some fancy clothes from when I was a little smaller and then we go out dancing, how does that sound?” asked Shannon as she offered Jessica another chip.

Jessica had to admit that she did feel kinda hungry and what other choice did she have?
“Okay, but I’m not letting you feed me anything and you are going to take this fat back as soon as we get back in”.
“Deal” replied Shannon as she ate the chip herself while handing Jessica the bag.

The day played out as Shannon had planned, they watched TV and snacked, ordered in Chinese food and picked out dresses from her closet. They danced the night away and Jessica even pulled much to her surprise. It was just before midday on Sunday when Shannon heard Jessica bidding her lover farewell.
Dressed only in a formerly loose nightshirt that hugged her new curves, Jessica made her way into the living room.

“Well well well, if it isn’t my twin sister from another mister. I take it you had a good evening” asked Shannon
“Shhh we’re not twins, you have much darker hair than me” laughed Jessica “and you’re much fatter” replied Jessica as she took a seat on the sofa, grabbing a bottle of soda as she did. “Yes I had a wonderful time last night, I’m so sorry for giving you a hard time about your weight, I shouldn’t have been such a bitch”
“That’s okay, you weren’t as bad as you thought you were” Shannon said as she was walking to the kitchen, “I got some cake do you want some?”
“Oh yes please” smiled Jessica.
“So I guess you’ll be keeping hold of those 100lbs I loaned you eh?” asked Shannon as she handed Jessica a plate with a large wedge of chocolate cake on it.
“Oh no” replied Jessica through a mouthful of cake “You are quite welcome to take back your fat, just let me finish this cake first”
“What will your boyfriend say?”
“He’s not my boyfriend, just a one night thing, it was fun but not the way I want to live my life thank you”
“Okay okay, feed me this when you’re done” said Shannon as she took a seat next to her friend and recited her incantation.

It was about three months later when Shannon came home with a proposition for Jessica.
“So you know that account I have with Rourke &Co. at work?”
“Yeah?” replied Jessica
“And you know I have to do some work with them in person this weekend? Well it turns out Rourke is a big time asshole, Jackson reckons that I’ll lose the account as soon as Rourke gets a look at my, ahem, fuller figure”
“Oh that sucks hun, what are you gonna do?”
“Well you know that incantation I used a while back to loan you some of my assets?” asked Shannon
“How could I forget?” asked Jessica running her hand over her hip for emphasis.
Jessica had taken a more relaxed outlook on life after their night out and had as a result put on a little weight. It was no more than 10 lbs but as a former fitness freak it was still foreign to Jessica.
“Well the only people that see a change in their weights are the people who transfer their weight between them, so if I were to show up to work tomorrow, say 200 lbs lighter no-one will be any the wiser”
“I see, and you need somewhere to put those 200 lbs don’t you?”
Shannon simply nodded with a sheepish smile on her face.
“Okay, I’ll do it” sighed Jessica “but you owe me one”
“Oh thank you thank you thank you, I bought these wings on the way in so get out of your fancy work clothes and we can do this now”
“Whoa now, I’m not getting naked in front of you, go and grab me some things to change into”
When Shannon came back she was carrying a bra, panties and her dressing gown.
“Really?” asked Jessica
“Well it’s late, I figured you wouldn’t be going anywhere tonight and you can feel free to raid my wardrobe while I’m away” and with that Shannon left to warm up the wings. When she returned she was met by the comical sight of Jessica trying to hold up her underwear.
“Why don’t you take a seat and I can help you fit into those a little better?”
Jessica stuck out her tongue and sat down to begin her metamorphosis.

By the time the wings had been consumed Jessica was a new woman.
“Ugh, I feel so full…. And fat!” exclaimed Jessica, she stifled a giggle as she looked over at Shannon who was now swimming in her clothes.
“Oh, I guess I need to borrow some clothes too”
“Come on” laughed Jessica “I’ll let you raid my wardrobe too shall I?”

As Shannon was rummaging through her wardrobe Jessica took the time to survey the changes to her physique. Her cheeks were so much rounder than the last time she had gained and they merged with a thick double chin. She dropped the dressing gown on the bed so she could get a better look at her behind which strained against her friend’s panties.

“I think you’re bigger than I used to be ya know” remarked Shannon
“No shit” replied Jessica as she noted how her friend’s bra cut into her flesh causing huge back rolls to form. Turning in profile she marvelled at just how much further her belly stuck out at this weight.
“I think I’ve got everything I need for the weekend, thanks again for this let me buy you dinner”
“It’s the least you can do” added Jessica

By the time the order arrived Jessica was ravenous and dug into her double cheeseburger with gusto she happened to notice her friend’s order.
“Just a salad?” She enquired.
“Well I have to keep my figure don’t you know? Laughed Shannon.
“Yeah I suppose you do” replied Jessica through a mouthful of fries.

Not long after Shannon retired to bed.
“Thanks again for doing this for me, you’re a star Jessie”
“What’s with the Jessie?” asked Jessica looking up from the movie she was watching.
“I dunno, it just kinda suits ya like this, don’t ya think?”
“You mean it’s a fat girl’s name?”
“Well if the panties fit” laughed Shannon “See you Sunday”

Jessica spent the weekend exactly how she perceived Shannon spent hers, she went to bed late, woke up late and sat around in her underwear binge watching shows on TV and binge eating.
She put on her friends dressing gown on Sunday evening as she was expecting Shannon home only Shannon didn’t come home Sunday evening.
It was Monday morning when Jessica finally received a call from Shannon.

“Where the hell are you?!”
“Calm down please, I’m so so sorry Jessica, it turns out Rourke took a little fancy to yours truly and he’s whisking me off to Paris”
“What on earth am I supposed to do? I can’t go to work at the gym looking like this!”
“Can’t you take some vacation? I don’t know when Rourke plans to come back but the expenses on this upgraded account will easily cover the rent”
“Cover the rent?! How long are you planning on being gone?!”
“Oh gotta go hun, love you”
And with that Jessica was left with a dial tone.

Six months later
“You have a lot of nerve showing your face here!” Shouted Jessica from the living room.
Shannon had just let herself back into the flat for the first time in six months, she had had occasional contact with Jessica but that had only been to pay the rent on the property.

“Jess please, let me explain”
“Let you explain?! What’s to explain? You’ve spent the last half a year flying all over the world with your boyfriend while you left me with two thirds of your body weight!”

Shannon just stood there and took the abuse from her friend, she knew she deserved it.

“Naturally I lost my job after my vacation ran out, you ought to have seen their faces, they couldn’t figure out why they hired someone 300 lbs plus to be a fitness instructor! I had to get a job in a call centre, I sit on my ass all day answering phones and then use all the money I make feeding my belly!”
“Jess, I’m so sorry”
“Well at least you’re back now, you look fantastic by the way” Jessica said with a smirk.

It was true, while Jessica had spent the six months pigging out Shannon had been very active with her boyfriend, eating healthily and frequent workouts, she’d actually lost around 20 lbs. But for every pound Shannon had lost it looked as though Jessica had gained 3! Shannon couldn’t help but notice the changes in her friend, her double chin had merged with her neck creating a large collar of fat, her big arms looked to be stretching the sleeves on her dressing gown to the limit and if she was wearing panties Shannon couldn’t tell because they were obscured by Jessica’s massive gut.

“You look er healthy”
“Oh very funny Shannon, I look a state. Anyway I see you bought home cream cakes, you must be feeling very hungry, what’s your boyfriend going to think when he realises he’s been dating a 324 lbs fatty?”
“He ditched me for some dumb blonde in Australia but not before I got everything I wanted out of him and hey I could never resist a good cream cake, I’ll go and change into something more comfortable and we can get started”

While Shannon was getting changed Jessica couldn’t resist having one of the cakes for herself. 
“For old time’s sake” she thought. 
Soon Shannon returned in her loose sweats and t-shirt and said her incantation and then Jessica began to feed her the cream cakes.

After they had all disappeared into Shannon’s waiting mouth the girls took stock.
“Ugh, I don’t think I’ll ever eat another one of those” said Shannon “On the plus side, look how good these clothes fit now I lost that 20lbs”
“Why am I still fat?!” screeched Jessica
“Oh please you’re not even as big as when I first loaned you some fats”
“This isn’t funny Shannon, take it ALL back”
“Sorry hun I did, all 200 lbs are back with me which means those are all yours”
“This can’t be happening” cried Jessica running to the bathroom
“Well this is what happens when you sit around in your panties eating all the time, I would know. Anyway it’s not that much and you used to be a fitness coach I’m sure you can get back in shape”
“Shannon, I’ve not worked out in six months” replied Jessica returning with their scale.
“Well how much do you weigh?”
“Oh my god, I weigh 196 lbs!”
“Wow, that’s what? Over 60 lbs in six months! Did you ever stop eating?” laughed Shannon
“It’s not funny Shannon, what’s worse is the fact I’m gonna miss eating whatever I want”
“Don’t worry, I have plenty of old wardrobe for a growing girl” said Shannon as Jessica sat next to her on the sofa “I bet you’re hungry, want me to order in?”

One year later
“Gee, I thought that order was never going to get here” said Shannon closing the front door behind her. 
The year had been good to Shannon, she had managed to hold onto her healthy eating habit as evidenced by her salad and her new 230 lbs figure. The same could not be said for Jessica though.
“Food’s here Jessie, Move your butt!”
“I’m coming I’m coming” came the reply from Jessica who had continued to pile on the weight. She plopped her 298 lb frame down on the sofa next to her friend wearing the exact t-shirt and sweats that Shannon had been wearing a year earlier.
“Nothing better than pizza, to pack on the pounds right? I bet I break 300 tonight”

Jessica and Shannon began going to the “fat girls club” every weekend soon after Shannon’s return, where Jessica ran into her old flame from near a year ago, this time however Jessica was much more willing to make it a more permanent arrangement and well, he was more than willing to let her know that he was a feeder.

“Oh, Alan’s coming round tomorrow night and I was wondering if I could loan about a 100 lbs, really rock his world ya know?” asked Jessica
“Sure thing Jessie, you know I've been thinking about before I went away and how you said I owed you one"
"Yeah?"
"Well how about 100? You borrow it so often that I want you to keep the weight this time"
"Really? You would do that for me?"

"Sure thing, isn’t that what friends are for?”

2 comments:

  1. Great story. I love stories like this, where our heroine gets magically induced into instant WG. You presented this very well. I found it titillating and arousing. Even more text on Jessica's reaction to what happened to her would have been great, but you did all of this very, very well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kyra, it's nice to know that what excites me excites others too.

      Delete