Tuesday 3 October 2017

My Girlfriend's Girlfriend part 3

Jo looked apprehensively at Claire as if she were weighing up her options.
“I mean it doesn’t have to be just a smooch if you know what I mean?” stated Claire matter-of-factly. She walked over and picked up one of what appeared to be a loaf’s worth of sandwiches and took a bite.
“I’ll be in my room if you fancy it” she called out through a mouthful of sandwich as she turned and left the kitchen “and bring those sandwiches too, I’m feeling pretty hungry”
Jo nervously ran her hand over her protruding belly for a second before quickly getting up, grabbing her plate of sandwiches and making her way to Claire’s room.

Kurt awoke around midday and made his way to the living room where he was greeted by the sight of Claire and Jo watching television.
“Ah that’s what I like to see, I take it you girls worked out your differences”
He was of course commenting on the fact that before him the two girls had returned to their normal forms.
“Yeah you could say that” remarked Claire while smirking at Jo
Jo blushed and became a little flustered “Good morning sweetie” Jo quickly replied as she jumped up and gave Kurt a hug. She was dressed in the clothes that she had originally worn to the bar last night and Claire had worn out on the town later on.
“I was just waiting for you to wake up so I could say goodbye, gotta go change my clothes and do some stuff, I’ll call you later okay?”
Kurt gave her a hug and could swear she felt a little softer. After she left Kurt sat down with Claire.
“So you guys hit it off?”
“Yeah she’s not so bad, guess we just got off on the wrong foot. You gonna see more of her?”
“I guess that has a lot to do with you doesn’t it?” Kurt laughed.


As the weeks wore on Kurt and Jo’s relationship continued to blossom, Jo and Claire became firm friends but their first meeting was largely swept under the rug.
The trio were set to spend a chilled weekend together when Kurt was called away on business at the last moment.
“Oh do you want to put this off until next week then?” asked Jo
“No, no it’s okay, you girls can have fun. Just think of me slaving away.”
“Yeah, it’ll be fun” remarked Claire “we can get some food in, watch some films, bitch about boys”
“Hey! Less of that last one” laughed Kurt.

The girls spent most of the day chatting and watching films. When it came to dinner time Claire went ahead and ordered a large amount of pizzas and sides. When it arrived the girls dug in but it wasn’t long before Jo started to feel full, the small amount of weight gained during her tryst with Claire hadn’t had any effect on her appetite.
“Oooff I think I’m done”
“Ha, I’m just getting started” laughed Claire
“There’s so much left, are you going to eat all of this?”
“I’m certainly gonna try”
“I wish I could have some more” said Jo wistfully
“Well, if you really want to. You know how much I like to fulfil your wishes”
Jo’s eyes went wide as she realised what it was that Claire was suggesting. She looked over and took in the suggestive look on her face.
“And don’t tell me you didn’t enjoy being a big girl last time because I know that’d be a lie”
Jo again was faced with weighing up her options.
“Just for tonight?”
“Sure, we can swap clothes, you can eat your fill then we can see where we go from there.”

Before she even knew what she was doing Jo was stripping off her clothes, eager to once again become a full figured beauty. Claire followed suit and before long she was in a passionate embrace with Jo. Tongues swirled as body weight shifted, by the time they came up for air Claire was looking into the now full features of Jo’s blissed out face.
She picked up a slice from the nearest box and fed it to Jo
“Enjoy this big girl”

The girls re-dressed in each other’s clothes and settled in on the sofa, snuggled up they watched another film as Jo continued eating. They were barely half way through the film when they heard keys in the door.
“Kurt! What a surprise” exclaimed Jo
“Those were going to be my words” remarked Kurt as he took in Jo’s ripened form “job got called off and I come home to this”
“I.. I just wanted more pizza and and Claire”
“Shhh it’s okay I know, you wanted to indulge and Claire helped you out” reassured Kurt “say, I fancy indulging in something myself” he positively leered at Jo
Jo blushed and smirked at Kurt before offering him her hand and leading him upstairs.
Claire had a smirk of her own as she resettled on the sofa and turned up the television.

“Well, at least there’s plenty of pizza left” she said to herself “good job there’s someone here to eat it”.

No comments:

Post a Comment